Friday 4 March 2011

4 x 4= 12

4 x 4= 12 is the latest album created by Deadmau5.  He created this album on December 7 2010.  His girlfriend sofi has most of the vocals through out the album.  Sofi is a very attractive lady, one of my colleagues tell me.   It's mainly electronic with some dance techno and darker techno.  His his albums consists of 11 great songs.  I am going to be talking about my favorite songs from 4 x 4-= 12.

My favorite songs from the album are Sofi needs a ladder, Some chords, Animal rights, and raise your weapon in that order.  Sofi needs a ladder is Sofi Deadmau5's girlfreind, Singing the song.  Some chords is  a song that has a slow build up of amazing beats with some melodic house build up.  Animal rights is featuring Wolfgang Gartner, a techno artist that is friends with Joel.  Raise your weapon is a song all about war and it is a darker song with a different mood than the other songs.

This was all about the album 4 x 4= 12, and it's song that it features.  All these songs that I like have different tones and meanings to them, that is why I like the all.  They are all fun songs that you can listen to except for Raise your weapon.  If you have not listen to this album you got to listen to it.  If you have any suggestions about this comment.


deadmau5 (3).jpg

3 comments:

Yosh said...

This guy has got some chops! He really opened my eyes and now all I think about is Deadmau5. Quote: "to be writing about is a tachno band" rally sprung out in front of my very fae, giving me multiple orgasms and created a third ribcagefor my pet lobster, Twinkles. J.T.Z is a god, and i wish I couold your an eight all over his trumpet, causing him to react by speaking the words, "oh ya baby, just like that, Oliver Snapp raped my lamp" over and over again, until the magic carpet of Nam Nam land, landed upon a goat, causing it to sneeze

Yosh said...

Bewbs>secks!

bigmac said...

You dumb get out of here yosh.